Elfislandmagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Fall From Your Friends At Elfislandmagic!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfislandmagic News And Updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin
Elfislandmagic Admin!
Elfislandmagic Admin!
Justin

Male
Number of posts : 147
Elfisland Name: : Justin
VFK Name: : Justin
VMK Name: : Justyboy, ImJustAFlyingDude, FlyingJustyboy
Favorite Elfisland Room: : The Mouse Hall!
Elfislandmagic Awards! : Elfislandmagic News And Updates! 2enuwpx
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Elfislandmagic News And Updates! Empty
PostSubject: Elfislandmagic News And Updates!   Elfislandmagic News And Updates! Icon_minitime2/10/2008, 6:36 pm

Elfislandmagic
October 1, 2008

Hello Everyone I Would Just Like To Annonuce Some Updates And Some Bugs That Elfislandmagic Is Experincing At This Time. First Off Let Me Tell You The Bad News. At This Time Elfislandmagic Is Not Switching To An IP Board Or A vBulletin®. We Hope Sometime In The Near Future That We Will Be Able To Switch Bringing Elfislandmagic With Great New Updates. Also With This Bad News I Would Like To Annonunce That We Might Have A Bug With Our Buttons. It Seems That Sometimes When You Make A Thread Or Go To A Thread The Buttons Don't Show Up. All You See Is A Box Saying This Photo Has Been Deleted, Well While Writing This Thread I See The Buttons Fine So It Might Just Be A Bug. Please Contact A Moderator/ Admin If You Find Anymore Problems With The Buttons. Now With The Bad News Out Of The Way How About Some Good News! Well We Finally Have Our Chat Room Open With The Chat Button Now Working As Well. Also, We Would Like To Congratulate Pinkie_Poof And Savvy On There New Positions! Pinkie_Poof Has Been Promoted To A Moderator While Savvy Becomes Our First Elfislandmagic Chat Moderator. Thanks And We Hope To See Brighter Better Things In The Future!
- Justy
Back to top Go down
https://elfislandmagic.forumotion.com

Elfislandmagic News And Updates!
Page 1 of 1