Elfislandmagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Fall From Your Friends At Elfislandmagic!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A couple favorite memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 33
Moods : A couple favorite memories Sleepy
Registration date : 2008-09-30

A couple favorite memories Empty
PostSubject: A couple favorite memories   A couple favorite memories Icon_minitime30/9/2008, 10:34 pm

One of my favorite memories of VMK was when I first logged on, and was in the Esplanade. The help window popped up and told me to click on the floor to move, so I did and saw my little character move around. It was my first time ever playing a multiplayer online game before so it was really cool for me. I remember not knowing how to get out of the room for about 30 minutes, and it took me a while to figure out how to turn off the help popups. I remember asking like crazy how to get to other places until I finally figured it out on my own.

Another one of my favorite memories was with my friends and I. We would go into the Town Square and bug guests who showed up. We would dance around them and follow them around saying "I <3 u!" until they would finally get annoyed and leave. Sometimes they asked if we were taken, lol. It was pretty funny and I will remember it forever.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Elfislandmagic Admin!
Elfislandmagic Admin!
Justin

Male
Number of posts : 147
Elfisland Name: : Justin
VFK Name: : Justin
VMK Name: : Justyboy, ImJustAFlyingDude, FlyingJustyboy
Favorite Elfisland Room: : The Mouse Hall!
Elfislandmagic Awards! : A couple favorite memories 2enuwpx
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A couple favorite memories   A couple favorite memories Icon_minitime30/9/2008, 10:37 pm

Savvy wrote:
One of my favorite memories of VMK was when I first logged on, and was in the Esplanade. The help window popped up and told me to click on the floor to move, so I did and saw my little character move around. It was my first time ever playing a multiplayer online game before so it was really cool for me. I remember not knowing how to get out of the room for about 30 minutes, and it took me a while to figure out how to turn off the help popups. I remember asking like crazy how to get to other places until I finally figured it out on my own.

Another one of my favorite memories was with my friends and I. We would go into the Town Square and bug guests who showed up. We would dance around them and follow them around saying "I <3 u!" until they would finally get annoyed and leave. Sometimes they asked if we were taken, lol. It was pretty funny and I will remember it forever.

LOL I Remember These Too... My Favorite Part Of VMK Is The One That You Posted Second About The Guest. I Always Use To Do That Very Happy! It Was So Fun Going Around With Friends Hanging Out. It's So Hard Also To See The Memories Fade Away Day By Day. Hopefully Eliflsand Will Be Somewhat Close To VMK!! I Hope I Never Forget VMK In My Life.
- Justy
Back to top Go down
https://elfislandmagic.forumotion.com
Savvy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 33
Moods : A couple favorite memories Sleepy
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: A couple favorite memories   A couple favorite memories Icon_minitime30/9/2008, 10:43 pm

You're right, Justy. VMK was the first online game I ever played, so it is very special to me. I hope I will remember it forever as well, and I will always look back at my pictures of VMK so I will never forget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple favorite memories   A couple favorite memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple favorite memories
Page 1 of 1